Kindness
Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. - Colossians 3:12
There was this very old man in my church who always asks for a ride home from whomever he can get hold of after church. I never like Him. I remember Him yelled rudely to one of the church member for almost knocking his car awhile ago. But I do see him as a lonely man, without relatives or children accompany him to church. He's always alone. I offered him a ride home today. He was so happy and invites me and my friend for a dinner together.
I don't feel like going as I've already planned to have a dinner with my friend somewhere else and shop for some stuff later. But, I saw in his eyes how badly he needs someone to accompany him for a simple dinner. I with my plastic smile, agree and we went for a dinner nearby his house. Although I prefer not to go, but I told myself, a small sacrifice like that can make someone else so much happier, it's worth doing it. The dinner was fine and I also get to know about his background and family. I have to learn doing kindness like this more often.

