While my life a mist
Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes - James 4:14
Many things have happened in my life the last 4 years. Important changes that I might totally forget one day. Hopefully, this blog can help me to record them in some way. A reflection to what had happened. Also, for what is happening everyday. I'm a very forgetful person. A person that most of the time takes things for granted. In this case, God's good works in me. How many time I have hurt him again and again with my lack of trust and disobedience. How many times I need to remind myself that there's more to this than it is now...how many time I feel discouraged by petty things and wasted so much time and energy for meaningless pursuits.
I need to grow and continue to change, to be more like Him each day...
Lord Jesus, mold me.

