Rediscovery
I know that there is nothing better for men than to be happy and do good while they live. That everyone may eat and drink, and find satisfaction in all his toil – this is the gift of God. - Ecclesiastes 3:12-13
Lately, I have been laughing so hard that at times it's almost painful. Get to know many interesting people; doing things I've not done in a long long time and having some small 'plans' to accomplish. I have the chance now to really rediscover what it means to give myself space to breathe. To do and enjoy what I always wanted to do. It's a nice feeling – to risk enough to enjoy as often as possible. I get to know myself better; of whom I really am. I’ve also started looking after myself better; to relax a bit more and to tell more jokes! I think it’s ok and 'necessary' to be a little selfish sometime :)

