His Comforting Presence
Read Psalm 139:1-12
Reflection of Tommy:
We sometimes try to ‘hide’ from people; avoiding them from knowing us completely. We fear they may not like about certain things they discover about us. But with our loving God, who knows everything about us, we need not to be afraid because He will still accept and love us completely and faithfully. Not only that, God will be with us always – protecting, loving, guiding, comforting.
And as God’s lovingly and wonderfully made each one of us (v14), we should have as much respect for ourselves as He has for us. Instead of feeling worthless and hating ourselves, we should remember that His Spirit is ready and willing to work within us.
Dear Father, thank You for Your constant and comforting presence with me wherever I am or whatever I do (v7), that I can never be far from You or lost to Your Spirit. Guide me to walk ever closely to You, following all Your precepts and shining brightly the Light of Christ to the world around me. May my words and action bring all glory and honor unto You always. In Jesus’ Name I pray, Amen.

