My Heart Condemns Me
Read 1 Timothy 1:12-17
Reflection of Tommy:
There are many who feel so guilt-ridden by what they did in their past, that they find it so hard to fully accept God’s forgiveness, even after they have confessed them. Because of this, their memory continues to haunt and overwhelm them; bringing great pain, grief and regret into their lives.
In today’s passage, we see how Paul, who considered himself “the worst” of sinners, who has hunted down and murdered God’s people, know and understood fully God’s grace and mercy for him. Instead of feeling trapped and condemned by his past, Paul in true humility and gratitude, believe God has truly forgive him and allow himself to be used mightily for God’s works.
Dear Father, thank You for Your grace and mercy, to forgive a sinner like me. I humbly submit and offer my life as a living sacrifice to You. Mold and change me to be of better use for the extension of Your kingdom. I praise You O Lord, my only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. In the Name of Your Son, Jesus Christ I pray, Amen.

