Displaced
Read 2 Samuel 15:13
Then the king said to Zadok, "Take the ark of God back into the city. If I find favor in the LORD's eyes, he will bring me back and let me see it and his dwelling place again. But if he says, 'I am not pleased with you,' then I am ready; let him do to me whatever seems good to him.- 2 Samuel 15:25-26
Reflection of Tommy:
In today’s passage, we learn about the trust and submissive attitude of David towards God. We too should take on this attitude even when we yet to understand or grasp what God has planned for us.
By truly knowing how much God loves and cares for us frees us from feeling of hopelessness and discontentment over our situation. By tapping unto the strength and peace that He freely give to His children, we will be able to overcome the obstacles lying ahead of us and to come victoriously in the end.
Dear Heavenly Father, how great and wonderful of You who know and in control of all things. Forgive me of my lack of trust and ignorance to Your promises and plans for me. Help me to see how much You care and love for me that You sacrificed Your only Son in order I can have eternal life with You. Release me from any anxiety and uncertainty over what Your will and plan for me by seeking You daily and meditating on Your Word. In Jesus’ Name I pray, Amen.

