Warning Sign
Read Proverbs 6:20-35
Reflection of Tommy:
Sometimes, in order to get what we want, we get ourselves into troubles through our unwise action, ignorance towards God’s teachings or running ahead of His timetable for us. Our impatience and preoccupation with fulfilling our selfish desires often blinds us from seeing God’s warning sign of danger that can easily drawn us into sin.
We should see God’s laws not as something that control us but as a way God warns and guides us from destroying ourselves and our future through our actions. We need to seek, remember and apply all these God’s teachings in our lives to help us stay away from unnecessary trouble and later regret in our lives.
Dear Father, thank You for making it clear the warning sign to things that I have neglect or ignore. Forgive me of so often avoiding and watering down the danger of those wrong desires I may have in me. Change my heart and desires if they are not aligned with Yours and keeping me away from ways that may lead me to sin against You. Thank You and I pray this in Jesus’ Name, Amen.

