Thursday, June 14, 2007

Bread For The Coming Day

Read Matthew 6:9-13

Reflection of Tommy:

Many today are still being deceived by Satan’s lie that we can find greater significance and fulfillment apart from God. As we continually trapped in this meaningless search, we rob ourselves from what we truly need and what God intended us to be.

Only God can supply and fulfill these needs of ours. Only Him can fill the void in our heart. Seek Him and his kingdom today, and He will show to us the fruitful and abundant life He has promised for each one of us.

Dear Father, thank You for Your providence and blessings, that I have no need to worry about my needs if I were to follow You obediently. Guide me to seek the truth in Your Word and apply them in my daily life. In Jesus’ Name I pray, Amen.