Thanksgiving All Year
Read 1 Chronicles 16:8-12, 23-34
Reflection of Tommy:
As I read today’s passage of thanksgiving to God, my eyes flowed with tears of joy knowing He knows and understands clearly the things I’m going through. Despite being hard-pressed on every side, I’m not crushed; although I’m perplexed, but not in total despair (2 Corinthians 4:8-9) because of His love that sustains me and the hope I have in Him that strengthen me.
He hears my every cry and makes me bold each time with strength in my soul (Psalm 138:3). My soul waits silently for God alone, for my expectation is from Him (Psalm 62.5).
Dear Father, thank You for coming into my life and gave me the greatest Gift of all. Thank You so much for Your amazing love for a sinner like me, thank You for the hope and promises I have in You. I give You all praise and thanks! Although I do not know why certain things is so painful to me, but I trust You will reveal and heal me in Your time.
Lord Jesus, I thank You also that these trials are opportunities for You to demonstrate Your power and presence in and through me. Strengthen me to persevere and wisdom to discern. Lord, teach me to direct my thoughts and energy to serve and help others who are in needs. In Jesus’ Name I pray, Amen.

