Ambassadors for Christ
Read 2 Corinthians 5:12-21
Reflection of Tommy:
We are the ambassadors for Christ, to be a good witness, testifying and reconciling people to God. We are responsible to reflect the amazing love of God for everyone through His one and only Son, Jesus Christ.
How can we be an effective ambassador for Christ? As we acknowledge that we are in Christ, we need to know that we are a new creation (v17). By taking the first step humbly submitting to God, we allow the Holy Spirit to work in us, changing us to be a better witness for Christ.
Dear Father, thank You for Your amazing love for me that You sacrificed Your one and only Son to save and reconcile with a sinner like me. Father, I confess that I have not love You and my neighbors as You have commanded me. Forgive me I pray, lead me to true repentance and commit my life fully into Your mighty hands. In Jesus' Name I pray, Amen.

