Sunday, September 09, 2007

Anywhere With Jesus

Read Exodus 33:12-17

"Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" - Hebrews 13:5-6

Reflection of Tommy:

It's hard at times to know and experience God's presence with us when we face dreadful and frightening circumstances in our lives. But as we read the countless verses in the bible, we can take comfort knowing our faithful and loving Father will indeed be presence with us at all the time and in every imaginable circumstances. Not only that, He has also promised to help and provide us refuge and strength to go through them (Psalm 46:1).

Dear Father, thank You and I praise You for being there with me always, protecting and caring for someone so unworthy of Your love. Thank You for Your forgiveness and mercy despite my constant lack of obedience and zeal to commit my life fully and truly to You.

Lord, teach me to submit my all to You, earnestly seek You and Your righteousness first above all things. Guide me to be willing to be changed and refined each day by You; working out Your plan and will in me. In Jesus' Name, I pray, Amen.