The Heart Of Christ
37When he came near the place where the road goes down the Mount of Olives, the whole crowd of disciples began joyfully to praise God in loud voices for all the miracles they had seen:
38"Blessed is the king who comes in the name of the Lord!"[a]
"Peace in heaven and glory in the highest!"
39Some of the Pharisees in the crowd said to Jesus, "Teacher, rebuke your disciples!"
40"I tell you," he replied, "if they keep quiet, the stones will cry out."
41As he approached Jerusalem and saw the city, he wept over it 42and said, "If you, even you, had only known on this day what would bring you peace—but now it is hidden from your eyes. 43The days will come upon you when your enemies will build an embankment against you and encircle you and hem you in on every side. 44They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God's coming to you."
Bee's Thoughts:
Having gone through a rough childhood and many trials in life makes me very sensitive towards children or anyone who have been though similar experiences as I did.
Recently, someone shared with me her story on why she became so withdrawn and quiet. As she shared, I could understand every experience of hers very well. I had compassion on her.
When God allowed us to go through certain difficult experiences, they could be used to encourage someone else later on.
Dear Lord,
Though I am feeling very tired and sometimes wish I could disappeare from this earth quickly, I know my life is in Your hand. Your thoughts are always higher than my thoughts, and Your ways higher than my ways.
I pray that while I am still around on this earth, I will be able to lend good listening ears to those who are in needs. Help me not to be tired of helping others... though I may feel exhausted when this help seems one-way. May Your love abounds.
In Jesus' name I pray. Amen,
Tommy's Thoughts:
Do we wept or feel deep sadness likes Jesus when we see those who living in sin, lost and helpless with life’s struggles and sufferings? Do we have true compassion towards these people when we say we want to reach out to them and to help them? Are we sincerely wanted to share the “Solution” with them, motivated by love and kindness?
Dear Father, forgive me that at times I selfishly cares and focus only about my own walk with Christ that I neglect opportunities to share the Good News with those around me. Forgive me also that even as I share, they were not motivated with love or led by You.
Lord, I pray that You’ll teach me the true meaning of love and compassion and how to be truly concern about others; being ready to share Your love and truth through caring words and action.

