Friday, October 13, 2006

The Universe Is God's

Psalm 104:31-35

31 May the glory of the LORD endure forever;
may the LORD rejoice in his works-

32 he who looks at the earth, and it trembles,
who touches the mountains, and they smoke.

33 I will sing to the LORD all my life;
I will sing praise to my God as long as I live.

34 May my meditation be pleasing to him,
as I rejoice in the LORD.

35 But may sinners vanish from the earth
and the wicked be no more.
Praise the LORD, O my soul.
Praise the LORD.



Bee's Thoughts:

It's been a long time since I went to the beach or park, hill or mountain. I always feel great, relaxed, and peaceful amongst nature. God's creation always brings me a sense of awe and security. For I know an almighty God is watching over me.

The buzyness of life has robbed me of my time in enjoying God's nature. I need to learn the art of doing nothing and relaxing. I need to hear the chirping of birds, the rustling of the leaves, and roaring of the sea.


Dear Lord,
You are so wonderful and marvelous in the world You have created. They are created for Your pleasure. You are worthly, oh Lord! When I look at Your nature, I just feel Your presence and Your wonder. Let me find time to go and enjoy Your creation again. That I may feel You close and hear Your voice.
In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.


Tommy's Thoughts:

Sometimes we may feel really down and discouraged that we think even God can’t help or sufficient to handle our life’s situations. It’s when we should gaze up at the heavens (Psalm 8:3-5) with a thankful heart to know we have a loving God with supreme, unlimited power over the entire universe that looks and cares after every aspects of our lives. So, whenever we are intimidated by people or dishearten by circumstances, look up and know we have a sovereign God standing right beside us, giving the best for us.

Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for speaking to me whenever I seek Your guidance. Lord, as I get anxious or troubled over things, teach me to turn to You and rest all my worries in You through my prayers. I pray for the Holy Spirit to lead me to do the right things in every situation, trusting in Your plans for me each day. In Jesus’ Name I pray, Amen.