Certainty in You
6 For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, [b] Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Bee's Thoughts:
The birth of a child in a family always bring much joy to the family. The birth of Jesus bring forth salvation to mankind. He was born to be our:
Wonderful counselor - when we need wisdom and advice, Jesus is the best counselor and we need to seek Him for guidance
Almighty God - Jesus knows everything and can do miracles in our lives when we allow trust in Him
Everlasting Father - his love for us as a loving Father never end
Prince of Peace - peace is what we can receive if we allow Him to rule our heart and soul
Dear Jesus,
Thank You for being all in all to me. I need You to be my counsellor and be my peace in my life. As I lie down to sleep tonight I pray that your I shall have a peaceful rest and wake up in the morning to discover Your wonderful love for me.
Amen
Tommy's Thoughts:
At times, we may feel all alone to deal with our problems, and that God has abandoned us. In our gloom and distress, we fear our sorrows and problems will never end; that there’s no light at the end of the tunnel.
Although sometimes God does seem far away and not taking us around our problems, but we need not to be disheartened and stay in despair. Despite how difficult it may be, God has promised to lead us safely through them when we stand firm and follow Him wholeheartedly.
Dear Father, thank You for the peace and comfort from the certainty I have in You. Lord, make me strong when I am weak, keep me awake when I’m asleep, change my heart when I’m wavering and let me see Your light when I’m lost in the dark. In Jesus’ Name I pray, Amen.

