Does God Forget?
6But the ministry Jesus has received is as superior to theirs as the covenant of which he is mediator is superior to the old one, and it is founded on better promises.
7For if there had been nothing wrong with that first covenant, no place would have been sought for another. 8But God found fault with the people and said[a]:
"The time is coming, declares the Lord,
when I will make a new covenant
with the house of Israel
and with the house of Judah.
9It will not be like the covenant
I made with their forefathers
when I took them by the hand
to lead them out of Egypt,
because they did not remain faithful to my covenant,
and I turned away from them, declares the Lord.
10This is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel
after that time, declares the Lord.
I will put my laws in their minds
and write them on their hearts.
I will be their God,
and they will be my people.
11No longer will a man teach his neighbor,
or a man his brother, saying, 'Know the Lord,'
because they will all know me,
from the least of them to the greatest.
12For I will forgive their wickedness
and will remember their sins no more."[b]
13By calling this covenant "new," he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and aging will soon disappear.
Bee's Thoughts:
Very often I wish that I can have a magic eraser so that all my bad memories and past sins can be totally erased. At times the devil may condemn me or make me feel small and unworthy. But tonight God has just reminded me, "I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more" (v12).
"As far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgressions from us." Psalm 103:12
Dear Lord,
I feel so small, stupid, and unworthy today. I did the most stupid things ever in my life to think I can find comfort and love in human. I am dead wrong and deserve to suffer for my foolishness and simplicity. Forgive me for being such a naive person. Forgive me for following my heart instead of learning to love You alone. Forgive me dear,Lord.
Thank You for Your promise to remove my transgressions and remember my sins no more. Let me start anew, let me be free from all such entanglements so I can love You, and You alone. Take my heart, Lord. Amen
Tommy's Thoughts:
It is amazing how God changes a person and gives them a new start in life when they had took a wrong path in life. He has also promised to remember no more all their past sins. Even after families and society long abandon and gave up on them, God is still faithfully there to build them up and give them hope of a brighter future tomorrow.
Through God’s new covenant, His laws will lives and works inside us, guiding and helping us to change each day. The Holy Spirit reminds us of God’s Word, activates our consciences, influences our motives and desires, and making us want to obey and serve God joyfully.
Dear Father, thank You for opening my eyes and changing my perception. Thank You for showing me how to serve and care for Your people in need. Lead me to trust You more and to follow as You’ve called me to. In Jesus’ Name I pray, Amen.

