Friday, March 02, 2007

Rescue And Response

Psalms 107-150

1 Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good;
his love endures forever.

2 Let the redeemed of the LORD say this—
those he redeemed from the hand of the foe,

3 those he gathered from the lands,
from east and west, from north and south. [a]

4 Some wandered in desert wastelands,
finding no way to a city where they could settle.

5 They were hungry and thirsty,
and their lives ebbed away.

6 Then they cried out to the LORD in their trouble,
and he delivered them from their distress.

7 He led them by a straight way
to a city where they could settle.

8 Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unfailing love
and his wonderful deeds for men,

9 for he satisfies the thirsty
and fills the hungry with good things.


Reflection of Bee:

Dear Lord,
Thank You that Your love for me never fail and Your kindness never cease. As I look back my life as a little child and now as an adult, I see Your faithfulness in my life. I commit my life to You again tonight... whether I live or die, may my life shows Your love story to others.
In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.


Reflection of Tommy:
Some accepted Christ through dramatic and unexpected experiences while others through moments of quiet illumination revealed by God. But, either way, we should be thankful for God has come to us and deliver us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love (Col. 1:13). In return, we should, with a grateful heart, use every opportunity coming our ways to tell others about God’s Good News of salvation and redemption.

Dear Father, thank You for what Christ has done on the Cross for me. Thank You for blessing me with all the richness of a life hid with Christ in You. Lord, guide and remind me of every opportunity to encourage others to know You and Your wonderful gift for everyone. In Jesus’ Name I pray, Amen.