We belong to God
10 No one is fierce enough to rouse him.
Who then is able to stand against me?
11 Who has a claim against me that I must pay?
Everything under heaven belongs to me.
Reflection of Bee:
God has created the heaven and the earth, so all things under heaven belongs to Him. If so, we also belong to God and we need to submit ourselves to Him.
Dear Lord,
Since I belong to you, surely you will take care of me. Once again I want to commit my life, my future, my career ad relationship to You. Thank You for loving me.
In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
Reflection of Tommy:
One once said that it takes greater faith to believe all things happened by mere random chance than to believe in a creator God. That’s why it startled me whenever a person can says that they are marveled by the wonders of nature and creation yet denies the existence of God, and even ridicules Him in words. They also regard everything as irrelevant and that nothing matters, giving them excuse living recklessly and selfishly.
But as Christian, we know and acknowledge humbly that “God created every living thing that moves, with which the waters abounded" (Gen. 1:21). The more we learn and realize the wonders around us, the more we recognize God’s eternal power and worship Him as Lord of creation (Rom. 1:20).
Dear Father, thank You that You have blessed us with so many great and wonderful things around us. Thank You for giving me the right perspective on who You are and the humility to acknowledge Your sovereignty over everything. Thank You also for revealing Your amazing love to me through Jesus who came to give me a new life with You. Teach me continue to submit to Your loving care and trusting You for all my needs. In Jesus’ Name I pray, Amen.


