God Weeps With Us
Read Psalm 116
Reflection of Tommy:
Many are unable to accept that there is a heaven and a hell and that God judges and punishes men for sinning against Him. But as I look at the evils in the world, how severely they have hurt and affected those close to me, I know it's unthinkable to have a God who is just but closes one eye and do nothing about them.
God knows and hears all our cries (v1-2), He knows everything we've went through, He will protects and saves us (v6), He will gives us true rest and peace when we call on Him (v4), and ultimately He'll bring justice for all in the end. Instead of allowing ourselves to be trapped with fear, anger, pain and hopelessness towards injustice; we can reach out to our loving Father with a thankful heart for peace, healing and deliverance; trusting in His timing in making things right again. And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose (Romans 8:28).
Dear Father, thank You and I praise You for Your steadfast love, compassion and faithfulness. Thank You that we can always take refuge under Your wings and Your faithfulness will be our shield and rampart (Psalm 91:4). Lord, I pray for Your healing power to be upon those who was hurt, wronged and disheartened by men; that they will recover fully, to be renewed once again in body, mind and spirit.
Lord, I pray also that they will forgive their "enemies", to rest all their pain and anger into Your mighty hand. I pray that they will seek and build a closer personal relationship with You, to trust You more each day. Through their experience, I pray that You'll show them how and where that they can minister and reaching out to others. Thank You and I ask all these in Jesus' Name, Amen.

