The Good Steward
Read 1 Timothy 6:17-19
Reflection of Tommy:
Dear Father, thank You for making me realized today how much blessings I've received from You and how grateful and thankful I should be compares to many of my friends who are still struggling hard with their work and life. Not only that, You showed to me I should be more hardworking and making good use of the time and other resources You have given to me. Help me to use them well and wisely, always ready to give and willing to share (v18) with those in needs.
Lord, I pray also for Your wisdom to be with me to discern how I can really help, how far I should help and care for others. Lead me not to have selfish or wrong motives when reaching out to others. Guide my mind and heart to trust in You more in all that I do. Thank You and I pray this in Jesus' Name, Amen.

