Special Delivery
Read Romans 16:1-16
Reflection of Tommy:
As I read and hear about stories of people who came to know Christ, I can see the gravity of sin in causing so much hurt and brokenness in this world. But, I can also see the amazing love and redeeming grace of God that make it possible for us all to once again have a new start in Christ; being inwardly transformed and renewed each day while experiencing the hope and healing from our broken past.
As we read in today’s passage how Phoebe had assisted others in delivering God’s Word, we know that as followers of Christ, we are also God’s “spiritual mail carriers”; Christ’s feet and hands. Look around us, and ask the Spirit to show us how and where we too can assist in delivering the Good News by word and deed to those who need its life-giving and changing message.
Dear Father, thank you for making me Your child and for giving me Your gift of eternal life. Thank You for changing me each day to be more like Christ and to surrender my all to Him. Guide me not to keep anything from Him and not to make an idol out of anything or anyone. Lead me to be filled by the Spirit in love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control (Galatians 5:22-23). Lord Jesus, make me Your feet and hands, Your spiritual mail carrier, that others may know You and come to accept You as their Lord and Savior. In Christ’s name I pray, Amen.

