Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Accident Or Design?



Romans 1:18-20

God's Wrath Against Mankind

18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.


Bee's Thoughts:

Sometimes I like to sit at the beach in the day,
Looking at the sky and wonder at its beauty.
Sometimes I like to look out of my window at night,
Looking at the stars and moon and sense their tranqulity.
Sometimes I like to travel to where mountains are,
And marvel at how they show God's glory.
- Bee

Like what Psalm 19:1 says, "The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands." The sceneries of mountains and sky are just so beautiful and magnificent... who else can create them? When we look at the creation of the world, the universe, the solar system, the living things and us humans, we can't deny the existence of someone greater than all these. How can they be the result of an 'accident'?
"For I dipped into the Future, far as human eye could see; saw the vision of the world, and all the wonder that would be."
-Alfred Lord Tennyson, 1842

"My view of our planet was a glimpse of divinity."
-Edgar Mitchell, USA

I find it hard to understand why some people think that we all exist by 'accident' or by 'evolution' when they know that planning is important even for things not as great as the creation of the world. "Failing to plan is planning to fail", as the saying goes.



Dear Lord, You are such a great and mighty God. You are so majestic and divine. Yes, my eyes cannot see You, but I see You in Your creation, I can feel You in my spirit. I know You are with me everywhere I go. Thank You for this reminder again.


.......the devotion of Bee