Thankfulness
9For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you and asking God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all spiritual wisdom and understanding. 10And we pray this in order that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and may please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, 11being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience, and joyfully 12giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you[a] to share in the inheritance of the saints in the kingdom of light. 13For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, 14in whom we have redemption,[b] the forgiveness of sins.
Tommy's Thoughts:
Lord, thank you for your continuous teaching, guidance and protection. Without them, I would have brought in so many unnecessary headaches and problems into my life. Though at times, I do not understand why certain things happened the way they were; but I do know You are in control and You know what best for me.
One day, I know I’ll understand them better and know You have chosen the best for me. Because of You, I have learnt to view situations and incidences as also tests to build my character and to show the flaws in my ways and methods. All I need to do is to have a complete trust in Your providence and to do my best in every areas of my life; bringing glory and honor to Your name. Thank you Lord!
.......the devotion of Tommy


