The Lamb Is Our Shepherd
13Then one of the elders asked me, "These in white robes—who are they, and where did they come from?"
14I answered, "Sir, you know."
And he said, "These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15Therefore,
"they are before the throne of God
and serve him day and night in his temple;
and he who sits on the throne will spread his tent over them.
16Never again will they hunger;
never again will they thirst.
The sun will not beat upon them,
nor any scorching heat.
17For the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepherd;
he will lead them to springs of living water.
And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes."
Tommy's Thoughts:We can be so focus on our current problem and suffering that we forget about God’s promise for us an eternal life with Him in heaven; a promise of eternal and complete protection and relief. Whenever we are torn apart by sorrow and distress, take comfort with this promise and take the step to remain faithful and loyal to God and His teachings.
God allows certain things to happen in our lives always for our good and because He love us a lot, not to see us fall but to build, mold and refine our character. We need to be patient and allow the Holy Spirit to guide us into all truth and to better know God’s amazing love for us.
Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for all Your blessings, not that I deserve them but because of Your grace and love for me. Lead me closer to You and Your way; spending more time listening to You, through my devotion and prayers. Keep me also away from all distractions that blind me from knowing Your great promises and care each day. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.
Bee's Thoughts:
This morning, a song I sang was "Glory, Glory, Glory to the Lamb", and the title of tonight devotion is, "The Lamb Is Our Shepherd". No coincidence!
During my meeting with one of our Supervisors this afternoon, I shared with her that the Christian's permanent's home is in heaven... a place where everything is perfect (unlike the earth) a place where God will wipe away all tears (v17). She sahred that she didn't go to church for a long time because of bad experiences with some Christians. But I told her to look to Jesus, not to people, for people fail and are imperfect. We also cleared up some issues and I prayed for her. She was in tear during my prayer. Thank God for such an opportunity to minister to my colleague. I pray that God will continue to touch her heart.
Dear Lord, Jesus,
Glory to You, the Lamb of God. Thank You for the song and message I heard this morning. Thank You for the time to clarify issues and pray with my colleague. Thank You for all You have done at my work place. Praise You! Amen,

