No Tear In Heaven

Click the picture to wipe away tears and sadness
Revelation 21:1-8
The New Jerusalem
1Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."
5He who was seated on the throne said, "I am making everything new!" Then he said, "Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true."
6He said to me: "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty I will give to drink without cost from the spring of the water of life. 7He who overcomes will inherit all this, and I will be his God and he will be my son. 8But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death."
Bee's Thoughts:
Reading the Book of Revelation is very comforting, especially when we feel hurt or sad. This earth will pass away (v1). Christians who are born-again and love God and are overcomers can enter into the "new heaven and new earth" and be with Jesus forever (v7). "There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain." (v4).
Sometimes when I recall some sad past, I still feel sad inside. But when I remember Revelation, I know my pain will go away.
Dear Lord,
Thank You for Your promise. I want to be the overcomer here so I can be with You forever. Help me to be what You want me to be.
In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Tommy's Thoughts:
Reading Revelation always brings tremendous hope and encouragement when our lives are plagued with pain, sorrow and trying circumstances. It reminds us how amazing and wonderful God will restore everything, creating both a new earth and heaven for those who believe and remain faithful in Him to the end (Mark 13:13).
God himself will be with us and He will wipe every tear from our eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain (v4). And, we will be made perfect like Jesus.
Dear Father, I praise and thank You for Your love and Your wonderful promises. Teach me to be patient and always go to You for strength to endure all the testing coming my ways. Guide me to stand firm and remain faithful to You to the end. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.

