Secret Security
1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust."
5 You will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,
9 If you make the Most High your dwelling—
even the LORD, who is my refuge-
10 then no harm will befall you,
no disaster will come near your tent.
11 For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;
12 they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
13 You will tread upon the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.
14 "Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
15 He will call upon me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life will I satisfy him
and show him my salvation."
Bee's Thoughts:
I like the above Psalm very much. In fact it is also a song we sing in church too. Whenever I am in distress and think of 'running' and hide myself from this world's troubles I think of Psalm 91. I know I can't physically hide from people or the source of heartaches, but I can 'run' to my Shelter (God) to take a break.
Dear Lord,
Thank You for the people You have brought to comfort me when I am down and in distress.
Thank You for the joy and gladness they gave me even though they are short-lived.
Thank You that even when these people don't care anymore, You are still there for me.
Thank You that You are my Shelter and my Hiding Place always.
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You...
.......the devotion of Bee

